My daughter took me to homeopathy and I will eternally be grateful to her. I first consulted for morning sickness when I was expecting her, and it was the beginning of a wonderful and blissed out journey.
Today, after twenty years of practice, I offer homeopathic treatment to people of all ages, expecting mothers, newborns, children, adults.
Homeopathy assists you in your physical, physiological and emotional needs. It also assist you if you undergo chemotherapy or radiotheraphy and surgery for homeopathy helps reduce side-effects and restore balance.
Homeopathy in my life
Homeopathy is without a doubt a great gift, not only as a medicine that has helped me and my family, but as a daily practice and profession.
It is a fascinating path that humbly teaches me to serve by listening to people’s body, mind and heart and by respecting the nature of life.
It is an efficient medicine that helps the body find its own balance and healing mechanism.
Looks to me like Mother Nature’s very power hides in these granules.
The immense power of the infinitely small.
My questions go way beyond the physical symptoms and diagnosis.
It is the globality of someone’s reality that will indicate the remedy someone needs and homeopathy is a wonderful way to meet people in their heart and offer them a remedy that can change their lives for the better.
My way to homeopathy
I grew up with a vegetarian nutrition surrounded with Yoga, meditation, Vedanta, holistic medicines, Ayurveda, accupunture…
In 1994, I was doing a Masters in English literature, after finishing a Bachelors degree in translation, and a certificate in English Lit. when I was first advised to consult a homeopath. It just made sense to me to try it, and soon enough, I felt this was I always wanted to practice. It is certainly the most fascinating medicine I have ever encountered.
- Graduated École des Hautes Études en Homéopathie Uniciste. 1500 hours
- Post-graduate clinical training École des Hautes Études en Homéopathie Uniciste.
- Continuing Education every year since 1998
- Member Global Outreach Doctors International. Humanitarian Emergency Relief.
- Ex-Director Executifve Comitee in professional association Syndicat Professionnel des Homéopathes du Québec and member of International Council of Homeopathy.
- Member of Association Nationale des Naturothérapeutes.
- Classical homeopathy practice in Montreal since 1998 and online since 2005
- Actively involved and interested in Plant-Based Whole Food Diet.
- Yoga and Meditation since age 13